Wednesday 30 June 2010

Review: With This Ring Photo Frame

With This Ring Photo Frame is an ideal gift for the Happy Couple to celebrate their big day.

Each stunning With This Ring Frame is free-standing and finished in a lacquer coating to ensure it is tarnish resistant.

Our With This Ring Photo Frame comes neatly packaged in its own gift box and is padded with bubble wrap for safe delivery.

A perfect Wedding or Engagement gift to hold treasured photos from the big day.

REVIEW: Wedding photographs are so precious and yet they are often hidden in wedding albums. What a lovely idea to get the new bride and groom some lovely photo frames. More precisely a frame that will do the photographs justice. When I was browsing the http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/ website, I knew instantly that the 'With This Ring' photo frame was a frame that would sit on my sideboard and get lots of admiring glances. It was just so unique. The shape for one thing. Most frames are plain squares but the fact that the whole frame was two rings interlocked really appealed to me.

I hate it when you order something on the Internet and are then really disappointed afterwards. Of course it was the total opposite with this iteml as the frame cost only £7.99 I was expecting a rather flimsy item. So imagine my delight when I realised what good quality it was. It was really rather weighty and the engraving of the writing of the words 'With this ring, I thee wed' was done perfectly. The packaging made it look like a gift from some expensive gift shop and the engraved hearts on the rings reiterated the fact that this was an ultra-romantic frame.

There are lots of wedding photo frames about but I am hard pushed to find one as nice as this. There are so many options with how you situate the photos too. The layout in the photo above suggests that you could put a photo of the rings in one and the happy couple in the other. Other ideas could be; wedding photo in one and honeymoon in the other. I actually split a photo of us together sitting on a bench, so I was in one frame and my husband was in the other. It looked really effective, as you can see below.



You have the option of hanging this frame on the wall or just sitting it upright on a sideboard etc. I'm sitting mine on my sideboard as a centrepiece. It looks fabulous!! I will definitely be searching http://www.gettingpersonal.co.uk/ for more beautiful photo frames in the future. They are the best website going for unique gifts!


For more info please visit www.gettingpersonal.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment