Saturday 27 March 2010

Review: Linziclip


I am getting ever so slightly obsessed with new hairstyles lately, and in particular hair accessories. I think it comes with approaching the 1 year mark since I gave birth. I am now ready to shed the dowdy image, which usually involves throwing my hair back in a boring ponytail every time I need to go out. With the right hair accessories, I realised making your hair look stunning doesn't need to be hard. That's why I was like a small child at Christmas very excited when I discovered the Linziclip through an online hairdressing website. In my hair drawer I currently have a selection of grips, scrunchies, slides, pins and crocodile clips; all of which never seem to be strong enough to keep my long and thick hair in check. I usually walk down the road and suddenly a clipped up hairstyle just falls out, leaving me to look like I have been dragged through a bush backwards. Looking at the Linziclip I immediately knew I was looking at something very different on the market and was keen to discover how it would work on my hair.


So what exactly is the Linziclip?

It's a beautiful hair clip. The reason's it different to other hair clips are:
  • Patented advanced gripping mechanism.
  • The two spring device camouflages the inner workings of the old style claw clip whilst gripping the hair better than ever before.
  • No unsightly springs.
  • Sold in an array of beautiful designs.
  • Comfortable and secure with an excellent grip.
  • Flat back - lean back in comfort.
  • Hidden springs.
  • Easy to use.




I mean, come on, hair isn't something to attract attention usually from a seven year old boy, but after seeing the Linziclip in my hair in one of the new hairstyles tested out from the website, my son said with a lot of exuberance "Co-ooooool."

I wanted to show you just how easy it was to create a stunning hairstyle in seconds, so I made a video. Here you can see just how suitable the clip is for people with little time on their hands.




For more hairstyle ideas visit http://www.linshell.co.uk/how_to_wear.html to see lots of great hair-do ideas from twists, ponytails, buns, messy up-dos, wedding hair and more.

What I love about these clips is that they are suitable for every occasion; diamante for going out and the brightly coloured ones for everyday wear. You can even match them to your outfits as there is such a large array of colours and designs.

There are a number of things I would like to comment on here. Firstly, I was completely in awe when I looked in the mirror at the back of my hair. I had created a beautiful style in just a few seconds and it was fitted really securely in my hair. I didn't feel like it was pulling hairs out of my head either. But usually style makes you pay in terms of comfort, which most certainly is not the case with the linziclip. It's simple things like being able to lay back on a sofa without claws from a clip digging in to your head that I really appreciate. Why hasn't this clip been around for years? It would have saved women so much trouble. So can I be any more impassioned when I tell you to go out and get some of these clips, I don't think I could. You have a comfortable clip in an array of beautiful designs that puts a huge range of hairstyles at your fingertips. Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Starting at £2.99 they are very reasonably priced and they are available to buy from the following stores:

Amazon

Glitz4Girls
http://www.pretty-pieces.co.uk
Boots
Claire's Accessories

No comments:

Post a Comment