Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Tots100 Printerpix competition entry


Tots100 and Printerpix currently have a wonderful competition running with the top prize being a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ200 camera and £100 to spend with Printerpix.  There are four runners up prizes of a large framed photo or canvas print.  To enter you just need to submit your favourite family photo.  It ends on the 22nd of February and is open to all registered Tots100 members.  You can find out more about the competition here

I hope I am entering my photo in the right category.  The categories are as follows:
  • Babies Under 2
  • Children aged 2-4
  • Children aged 5+
  • Family Portraits


I think I will opt for the 'Children aged 5+' category as I don't feel my photo fits the 'Family portraits' section as I would expect more people in the photo.  My boys are 4 and 10 years old, so I will go with entering this photo in the 'Children aged 5+.'



This photo is my favourite as it's my two son's venturing out on a long autumn walk together, nicely kitted up for the cold weather we were experiencing.  My husband and I walked behind them and it was a proud feeling seeing our children enjoy the magic of long walks in the forest.

To me this photo sums up everything about my hopes and dreams for them.  I hope they will always be united and always be there for each other on the long road ahead.  I hope they will always find the magic and beauty in nature and appreciate the pleasure it can bring.  More than anything I hope they will not only be brothers, but true friends.


This post is Sarah's entry into the Printerpix photo competition.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    I have found your wonderful blog, which I really like it. I enjoyed to read your posts.
    I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your posts and ideas on Glipho? It's a quite new social publishing platform, where you can connect to every social network accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc). Really easy to use it and communicate with your followers. In additional, you are able to import your posts too.
    Please, have a look and take a tour to know more about Glipho.
    If you would like to set up your account, please do not hesitate to ask me for further information.
    We are always delighted to get any feedback about the things which do or don’t work for you.
    I hope you will join to Glipho community soon. It's so much fun! :)
    All the best,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, Sarah! Do you know if they have picked the winners? they are usually quite slow with the comp winners.

    ReplyDelete