• Play on land and in the water - become a pro at all 8 sports: Canoe, Cricket, Disc Golf, Dune Buggy, Water Rocket, Rugby, Soccer, and Surfing!
• Ride the waves - Balance Board compatibility provides a full body surfing experience
• Show your team spirit - customise your character with your very own team jersey
• Take on the competition - play against up to 4 friends across multiple courses
Big Beach Sports 2 returns with five entirely new entertaining and energetic outdoor game offerings, including more traditional sports such as rugby, cricket, disk golf and football. Players are also invited to participate in competitions featuring surfing, canoe, water rocket and dune buggy races in either single player mode or through multiplayer challenges, going head to head with up to four players. Additionally, players can use the Wii Balance Board to ride the waves for a full body surfing experience.
- Play on land and in the water - become a pro at all 8 sports: Canoe, Cricket, Disc Golf, Dune Buggy, Water Rocket, Rugby, Soccer, and Surfing!
- Ride the waves - Balance Board compatibility provides a full body surfing experience
- Show your team spirit - customise your character with your very own team jersey
- Take on the competition - play against up to 4 friends across multiple courses
Review: The biggest bonus about the Wii is that not only are you playing a computer game but you can jump around and keep active. If you have a balance board then this game will be brilliant for you! In our opinion this game was much more fun when playing against friends as we were then madly competing against each other.
If you don't own a Balance Board then there's no need to worry as the game can be played solely through the Wii remote. The six seaside games are perfect for playing over the Summer holidays to get you in a sunny mood. Our favourite game was 'Surfing' as it offered us the chance to be able to use the balance board for our very own personal surfing experience. Performing the actions of the sports with the Wii remote is exhilarating and leaves you wanting to play more.
Our second favourite was 'Disc Golf' as it was a challenge being able to get the discs in to the holes. As you progress in hardness you start to have more and more obstacles to avoid which offers a bit of a brain workout as you have to really think before aiming.
You have the choice in playing short games or partaking in tournaments. The tournaments were fun as if you play through then you can unlock characters and win trophies.
This is a budget release and is available from www.amazon.co.uk at the moment for just £9.93. So for being such a cheap game there is a great play value in the game content.