Monday 21 April 2014

Breakfast with the Easter Bunny

I'm always keen to create traditions for Easter; I think it's a very special time which allows for creativity and thoughtfulness.  SO when I spotted the 'Breakfast or tea with the Easter Bunny' event I was very excited.  Booking on-line the process was quick and easy, within a few days I noted the event had sold out....

On entering the lovely, warm and welcoming cafe in Swansea Wyevale I was surprised to see that the number of children was no where near as many as I was expecting.  The staff member said they keep the numbers low, so that the experience is less overwhelming for children and the Easter Bunny can spend more quality time with each child.  The amount of children made the environment really relaxing as there was no pushing and shoving trying to get to the Easter bunny.  

On our table there was a goodie bag for my son containing a soft cuddly chick, crayons, mini eggs and  a bag of bird seed.  The toy felt a good quality toy and I think you'll agree he looked rather cute.


A nicely wrapped bag of Mini Eggs

On our table was an activity sheet to keep my son busy and a drink of squash.

Alice in Wonderland visited all of the tables and chatted to the children about their excitement to meet the Easter Bunny.
 We were soon presented with a delicious cooked breakfast.  Bacon, beans, fried potatoes and sausage.  Whilst the grown-ups (extra tickets required) had bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes, black pudding, sausage, fried bread and toast.  Again, quality ingredients that really pleased all of our tastebuds.  It really seems to me that Swansea Wyevale does put quality first.  
 After the children had eaten their breakfast, out came the Easter Bunny.
 There were lots of photo opportunities and the characters seemed to be in no rush if you wanted that perfect photo.
Next, was Easter nest making.  Cups of mini eggs and cornflakes were presented on new tables and then Alice in Wonderland came round to pour the warm chocolate in to our bowls.


This was the finished result!

 Overall, this was definitely an experience I am keen to repeat next year.  We created some lovely memories!  Thank you Garden Centre Group!
Please note this is my own review - I was not sponsored or giving a freebie trip to write this.   I paid and it was well worth every penny!


No comments:

Post a Comment