Tuesday 17 March 2009



I was in the middle of photographing this card when my son decided he wanted to get his toy in the photo and smudged the card slightly by knocking it.

Anyway - I made this by drawing the leprechaun and colouring in with sakura gelly roll pens. I then tore round the edges to give an aged looked - and coloured in with felt pens. I then covered the card in ripped pieces of mulberry paper in various green shades. I then stamped the ‘lucky to have you’ message and made a tag. I then attached a flower and put a rub-on on top to give the message ‘St Patricks Day’ and stamped and embossed clovers all over the card and put more rub on’s on the back of the card.

I am going to give this card to my mum as she has been such a help to me lately after the birth of my second son. Also she has just finished doing a family history course and found she has lots of irish ancestors - so this will be very appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment